Monday 19 October 2015

My Capsule Wardrobe For Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter Wardrobe






Theres something about the Autumn/Winter wardrobe changes that makes me just sigh with relief, no more having to make sure the skin is looking glowy, or shaving arms for the most part! one can go back to cosying up with the thicker knitted ponchos that are in this season and the tartan trousers and scarfs that have come up in the local high street shops!

Asos- Ponchos



My favourite past time like many other bloggers or girls is sifting through the pages of Asos and putting things in the basket getting carried away then taking them back out! however theses two staple winter pieces were just a must and I absolutely love them. Both are Ponchos with unique shape and style

The first Poncho below

Asos-Check Square Poncho

I loved the polo neck style to it and the square shape its versatile and unique and will go with anything be it a skirt jeans or my River Island trousers you are seeing me in ! It has a black and grey tartan style print to it, but its knitted and warm the polo neck is an interesting detailing to it! adds a little class to the look, its a great look for the cinema or even for a dinner. Its going to be my staple piece to go to during the winter I can already tell.

Next Poncho

Asos-Aztec Print Poncho

Do you love this or what! its the aztec print poncho and I love it! it so out there and a confident print to carry. I would say keep the top underneath a one block colour, with jeans or black trousers and maybe a bright scarf just thrown around your neck and voila a great on trend look! just makes me excited and happy when I look at this print! who else thinks this print is a must. The tassels at the end are also really in , it goes with the fringed bag and tops look . How would you dress this up?

My next piece of clothing during the Autumn is my denim jacket , now I know some of you will say what?! but hear me out its not that cold yet! so with a thick heavy tartan scarf that are now available in top shop it can work and its my all year round jacket It had to be added

New Look-Denim Jacket

Jean jacket slightly torn in places a great look with dresses jeans trousers and skirts put a thick scarf on and you have a great easy look that you can turn to when stuck.

My other smart jacket that I have for evenings I  wear quite often is my black blazer, its the LBD (little black dress) of my wardrobe. This can dress up an evening outfit so well and keep you warm. Dark trousers a simple top with a statement piece of necklace and the jacket and its a lovely understated look to have!

Debenhams-Black Blazer

I am moving onto my trouser look, I managed to find a really flattering and comfortable Tartan trouser from River Island , the tartan look is on trend and a great look to have during the colder months! it can be dressed up with some small heels and a jacket and clutch but I much prefer the casual look so ankle boots with a cosy warm jacket plain top big scarf! and the look is made.

River Island-Tartan Trouser
My other go to look which can be worn throughout most seasons is my black pencil skirt, I have to admit I do love this skirt and it looks slight worn so I think I will need to be on the look out for a new one. So if any of you know where I can find a long pencil black skirt like this let me know in the comments. This skirt is versatile , during the winter months I have always worn this with ankle boots or knee high boots with a mid way coat, scarf its a great look with tights.

Warehouse- Black Skirt

My favourite top in my wardrobe and has been for a number of years is my black halter top. I bought this and a red one from H&M years ago and I tell you I have worn this till the cows come home, its so flattering on the shoulders and puffy around the waist so any bit of weight one might have put on doesn't show its a lovely top and one block colour so necklaces look great on this look.

H&M-River Island
My final clothing item is another top and its my white lace top from topshop, again bought years ago, but I love the elegance and the chic look to it. I have worn this casual as well. Its a lovely top and my white tshirt! .

Topshop-White Lace Top


I have to say this inspiration of a blog came from www.samanthamaria.com, she always has great lookbooks and styles , she mixes things up and I just like and appreciate the Information that she shares.

My pictures by no means  great, but like I say I'm a work in progress and I like to experiment and share things I like the best way I am able to . So I hope yo have liked some of my staple looks in my wardrobe and my Winter look that I will be walking around in!

What will be your look be for this winter? any ideas? have you been inspired by anything let me know in the comments.

Till Next Week

Unscripted & Unapologetic
NeerusLifeStyle
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment